This handy program allows you to view your own MPEG, AVI, or WMV videos as a screensaver. You can play your videos randomly or in sequence, and you can adjust the size of the videos playing or stretch your videos full-screen if you wish.
Video sound is also included, along with the ability to turn sound off while your movies are playing. Other options include previewing each video from the settings window, playing a midi or wav sound file, repeating the sound file, and password protection.
Highlights of AVI/MPG Screensaver:
- Plays AVI, MPEG, or WMV video files as a screen saver
- Make your own screensaver, intermix video file types
- Also plays video sound
- Gives you the ability to turn off the video sound while playing
- Stretch your videos full-screen for better viewing
- View videos at their default size for more clarity
- View your entire video list, directly from settings window
- Plays movies from any location on your system, or even from multiple drives